It’s been almost two weeks since I got home from Quilt Market in St. Louis. I’ve finally had time to look through photos and digest all the amazing things I saw!
I started my trip packed in a van wth four of my coworkers and A LOT of luggage. We had a blast driving the six hours there. We had lots of snacks, great conversations, and even made a pit stop at Hickory Stick Quilt Shop in Hannibal, Missouri.
Hickory Stick is the cutest shop right on the Mississippi River. (You know may know Hannibal as Mark Twain’s childhood home and the setting for The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.) This shop is a featured shop in the newest issue of Quilt Sampler magazine — and it’s well-deserved! I walked away with quite a few goodies!
I saw too many amazing things to share in one blog post, so I chose just a few faves! The highlight was seeing The Splendid Sampler quilts in person. I was lucky enough to design one of the blocks and sew two for the quilts. I’m pointing at mine below! (I love both colorways.)
There were also so many cats at Market! From cat-inspired fabric lines to kitty quilts there are a lot of exciting things coming for feline friends! (Fabric is Caturday by Felicia Regina for Winham Fabrics.)
- Awesome Ocean, Sea Urchins, and Nessie pattern from Elizabeth Hartman
- Embroidery hoop from Lecian Fabrics
- Caturday Charm pack by Felicia Regina for Windham Fabrics
- Windowsill Garden mini charm pack from Darlene Zimmerman from Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- Reef mini charm pack by Elizabeth Hartman for Robert Kaufman
- Cookie Cutter mini charm pack of Kona solids by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
- A Little Something book by Roseann Meehan Kermes for Martingale
- Panache mini charm pack by Rebecca Bryant for Robert Kaufman
- Flower Sugar mini organized pack from Levine Fabrics
- Merrily mini charm pack by Gingiber for Moda Fabrics
- Grace’s Garden by Betsy Chutchian for Moda Fabrics
- Blake cotton jersey roll by Carolyn Friendlander for Robert Kaufman
- Lucy and Ollie roll by Valori Wells for Robert Kaufman
- Basically Neutral charm pack from Benartex
- Uppercase Volume 2 by Janine Vangool for Windham Fabrics
- Coats and Clark thread
- Amethyst Project Bag pattern from Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- Heather charm pack by Jennifer Bosworth for Maywood Studio
- Snow Pile wool kit by Plays With Wool Designs (purchased at Hickory Stick quilt shop)
- Assorted fat quarters (purchased at Hickory Stick quilt shop)
Look for the goodies popping up in future projects!
Thanks for joining me for “happy hour,”
I’d love for you to follow me on Instagram @lindsmayland to connect more!