Christmas is my favorite holiday and I’m lucky enough to have a job that celebrates the holidays with Facebook Live videos! (Nothing beats wearing an ugly Christmas sweater for all of FB to see!)
- An easy gift wrapping tip using your sewing machine
- How to make a fast Christmas decor item
- Gifts quilters will love (perfect for your sewing buddies or for your own wish list!)
- Must-know tips about BERNINA’s and The Warm Company’s products
- A fun mini holiday sewalong
- Crafts to keep the kids busy using sewing supplies
We decorated our Crafts Lab for the holidays (probably my favorite part), and started filming. The videos air every Monday at 3:30pm Central Time between November 27 and December 18 on the American Patchwork & Quilting FB page.
But don’t worry if you miss an episode Live! We upload them to our website here, so you can still see all the great projects and tips we give!
We’ve been doing a lot of prep work and sewing to prepare for each video, and I’ve gone home to remake a lot of the projects for my own home! All the projects are simple, fast to finish, and so festive!
The videos are only 30 minutes each, so it’s not too big of a time commitment! It would be the perfect thing to watch while wrapping presents, doing some binding, or while the cookies are in the oven!
I hope you can join me each week for a Merry Quiltmas! I’m having a blast with the projects, and I know you will, too!
Thanks for joining me for “happy hour,”
P.S. Follow me on Instagram to see sneak peeks of the videos and the projects!