Last week I turned 30 years old! I’m so excited for this next decade, and appreciate all my readers and online friends sharing in this journey with me! You’re all so supportive and truly inspire my creativity!
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED
To celebrate, I’m doing a little giveaway! One lucky winner will receive the following:
- 1 Soup Bowl Cozy handmade by me! (you can find the free pattern for this here)
- The Quilter’s Planner Mini
- Charm Pack of the Heather collection by Jennifer Bosworth for Maywood Studio
- Charm Pack of Flos Wildflowers collection by Lewis & Irene
- Mini Charm Pack of Eaton Place collection by Darlene Zimmerman for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- 2 “This Took Forever” Quilt Labels from Sublime Stitching
TO ENTER the giveaway, please leave a comment below sharing a birthday message and your email address!
OFFICIAL RULES: One entry per person on the blog. U.S. entries only. The giveaway closes October 22 at noon! I’ll pick a winner shortly after and announce the winner on this blog!
Thanks for joining me for “happy hour” and for sharing in my birthday celebration!